Whole30-How I survived as a picky eater
So, I may have accidentally given y’all more than five tips because I got excited. You’re welcome! This was my very first whole30 and it was extremely tough. I am so proud of myself though, because I honestly wasn’t sure I could last all 30 days. As a picky eater this was even more challenging finding easy recipes that I liked and actually looked forward to eating, not to mention that I hardly EVER cook. I highly encourage anyone and everyone to do the Whole30 at least once and see how they feel. It is much deeper than a “diet.” To me, the Whole30 is a reset, fast, and challenge all rolled into one. I will definitely be doing it again!
You will either need to buy or make Whole30 mayo to make your ranch. Mayo made with Avocado oil is best and can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/nxl3lvs
To make Whole30 mayo at home, I used a food processor
1. Put in 1 room temperature egg
2. Squeeze half a lemon, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder, and 1/4 cup avocado oil on top of egg
3. Blend very well
4. While the food processor is still running, SLOWLY drizzle in 3/4 cup avocado oil through the top of the processor. Mixture will turn into MAYO! YAY!
1. Take 1 cup of the mayo you just made and put it in a jar or bowl
2. Mix in: 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1tsp fresh dill (or freeze dried).
3. YAY! RANCH! Keep it in the fridge!
My 3 favorite Whole30 Recipes!
2. You can’t eat these as tacos because there is no bread allowed! I put it all in a crockpot with some chopped up red potatoes. http://newleafwellness.biz/2016/03/30/cool-ranch-shredded-chicken-tacos-crockpot-recipe/
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “weight loss meal plan for fussy eaters”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.