Weight Loss Calories Calculator Metric Video
Weight Loss Calories Calculator Metric
How To Calculate How Many Calories You Should Be Eating To Lose Weight
For your exact macros you should be eating customized for your body type, check out my free quiz – http://vshred.fit/Calories2LoseWeight
In todays video I take you through exactly how you should calculate how many calories you need for weight loss. These are the exact same methods we use with our clients on a daily basis, and has helped get hundreds of thousands around the world into the best shapes of their lives.
First you must calculate your BMR using the following equations:
For anyone who uses the imperial system… the equation will be…
– Male: 66 + (6.2 x weight in pounds) + (12.7 x height in inches) – (6.76 x age in years) = BMR
– Female: 655 + (4.35 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) – (4.7 x age in years) = BMR.
For anyone who uses the metric system… the equation will be…
– Male: 66.5 + (13.75 x weight in kg) + (5.003 x height in cm) – (6.755 x age in years) = BMR
– Female: 655 + (9.563 x weight in kg) + (1.85 x height in cm) – (4.676 x age in years) = BMR
After you have your BMR you must determine your activity level below:
– Sedentary: those of you who don’t really work out and don’t really have too active of a lifestyle… but you are walking around throughout the day… maybe taking a few flights of stairs… = BMR x 1.325
– Light: this is those of you who workout 13 times a week……… = BMR x 1.55
– Active: this is those of you who workout 46 times a week… so if you workout the typical mondayfriday.. this is you…. also anybody who doesn’t workout, but has a physically demanding job… = BMR x 1.725
– Extremely Active:This is those of you who workout 6-7 days a week, every week… and have a physically demanding job on top of that… atleast 45 days every week. = BMR x 1.9
After you have your TDEE calculated, multiple that number by 0.8 to get your 20% deficit number!
If you liked this video let me know by clicking the thumbs up, leave any comments/concerns down below and share this video with a friend if you found it helpful!
Thanks for watching, see you in the next video!
Free Male Supplement Guide: http://vshred.fit/MaleSupplementGuide
Free Female Supplement Guide: http://vshred.fit/FemaleSupplementGuide
Join V Shred University! (My Exclusive Membership Site)
V Shred Apparel:
Customized Training Plans and Meal Plans!
Custom Plans: http://vshred.fit/CustomPlansYT
My Favorite Meal Prep Service!
10% Discount Code: vinsanity
Lean Meals: https://www.leanmeals.com/
Intro Song: Always Have by Castor Troy
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “weight loss calories calculator metric”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.