I HAD WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY 2 YEARS AGO
Thanks so much for watching my loves! Leave any questions you have for part 2 below!
Brian Turner coaching:
(I’ll update when he’s taking on more clients – soon!)
More info on the surgery I had – Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (Do your research, weight loss surgery is NOT for everyone):
PO Box 3177
Highest weight – 286 lbs
Surgery day weight (VSG 8/17/15) – 253 lbs
Low weight: 172 lbs
Current weight – 190 lbs
A few of my favorite thangssss
1) SmileSciences.com code “MORGANLOSING”
– 90% off my favorite teeth whitening kit
2) RealGoodFoods.com code “teamlosing”
– 10% off protein pizzas
3) vitagene.com code “Morgan10”
– 10% off your ancestry and health report based on your own DNA!
4) FabFitFun.com code “MORGANLOSING”
– off my favorite subscription box
5) Shop my closet!
– Poshmark: https://poshmark.com/closet/teamlosing
My segment on The Doctors:
My article in PEOPLE Magazine:
My article on perezhilton.com:
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done by Dr. Barry Sanchez at Ventura Bariatrics 8/17/15
Breast lift + Axiliaryplasty (skin removal of underarms) done by Dr. Kao on 12/19/16
Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg retrieval + freezing) done by Dr. Wendy Chang at Southern California Reproductive Center
“Good things come to those who wait, but only what’s left from those who take action.”
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “celebrities had weight loss surgery”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.