Travel Without Real Id Video
Travel Without Real Id
Flying with a REAL ID
Learn about flying with a REAL ID. Beginning October 1, 2020, travelers will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States. If you are not sure if your state-issue ID is compliant check with your state driver’s license agency. Visit tsa.gov/real-id for more information.
For information about TSA’s protocols and procedures, visit www.tsa.gov or call 1-866-289-9673. Federal Relay 711.
You can also send us a tweet or message in Facebook Messenger at @ASKTSA.
Learn more about TSA:
• TSA Website: https://www.tsa.gov
• TSA Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSA
• TSA Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TSA
• TSA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TSA
• AskTSA: https://twitter.com/AskTSA AND https://www.facebook.com/AskTSA
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “travel without real id”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.