Travel Insurance Luxembourg Video
Travel Insurance Luxembourg
Luxembourg Visit Visa | Tourist Visa | Schengen Visa
1. Short-stay visa application form duly filled online and signed by the applicant. In case of minor(s), form should be signed by both parents.
2. Two (2) recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
3. An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages.
4. Photocopy of your national ID card
5. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorised duration of their residence here.
6. Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
7. For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
8. Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
9. Supporting documents of personal income :
• Original bank statements of the last six months
• National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
• Last three salary slips
10. Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel. See possible waiver of hotel reservation.
11. Copy of flight booking(s).
12. If the trip is a package tour, attach detailed itinerary.
13. Original AND copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less than 30,000 Euros. The policy must cover medical and hospitalization expenses for the entire period of valid stay on Schengen territory as well as repatriation costs. Consult valid list of authorized insurance companies in Pakistan as agreed by Schengen partners in Islamabad.
The Embassy reserves its right to request additional documents.
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “travel insurance luxembourg”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.