Travel Insurance For Us Virgin Islands Video
Travel Insurance For Us Virgin Islands
Health Care in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands: A Six-Month Check-Up After the Storms
On March 19, 2018, KFF (the Kaiser Family Foundation) held a public briefing to examine the status of the recovery on the islands, six months after Hurricanes Irma and Maria battered Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with a focus on how their health care systems are doing and the likely impact of new Medicaid and disaster relief funding approved by Congress earlier this year.
– Diane Rowland, the Executive Vice President of KFF, moderated the event.
– Rep. Stacey Plaskett, the U.S. Virgin Islands delegate to Congress
– Barbara Lyons and Samantha Artiga of KFF shared insights and a video from KFF’s recent fact-finding visit to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
– Joshua Barnes, Acting Director of Recovery, Office of Emergency Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
– Rafael Rodríguez-Mercado, M.D., Secretary of Health for Puerto Rico
– Ivonne Rivera-Hernández, Executive Director of HealthproMed, a community health center in Puerto Rico
– Bernard A. Wheatley, D.B.A., Chief Executive Officer of the Schneider Regional Medical Center, U.S. Virgin Islands
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “travel insurance for us virgin islands”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.