Travel Insurance For Schengen Visa From Kuwait Video
Travel Insurance For Schengen Visa From Kuwait
How to Apply Schengen Visa from Kuwait/GCC
Vikas and divya part time travelers.. we work our ass off to live our dream of world #travel. Our YouTube channel 👇 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPDY4tCHlTJGMLuQaijjDg
◂ ◃ ◅ HELP ME GET TO 10 K Subscribers ▻ ▸ ▹ ☞
• Original application form duly completed, dated and signed. Note: For children under 18 years old, both parents must sign the application/declaration form. Passport copies of the father and mother have to be attached.
• Original passport (signed original and 1 copy of signature and picture pages)
(Must be at least 3 months valid after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Schengen Member States or, in case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States).
Note: Please submit copies of previous visas.
Only legal residents of Kuwait with existing residency can apply.
• 2 recent passport photographs
Note: Passport size with white or light blue background; must be recent (not older than 6 months) and sized 45–50mm high and 35–40mm wide
Important note: It is important that the submitted photograph on your application form matches the image taken when your biometric information is being enrolled at the Visa Application Center.
To avoid inconvenience at the border control, please ensure that you submit a photograph which is not photoshopped/edited and present yourself during the biometric enrolment with less or subtle make-up which resembles the true likeness of you when you travel.
• Travel Insurance(copy): Applicants for a visa shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during their stay(s) on the territory of the Member States. The insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30,000.
** Travel health insurance has to be a local insurance and the Insurance Certificate should be signed and stamped by the Insurance Company showing the dates, area of coverage and amount of coverage.
• Flight ticket: Please supply a copy of the electronic flight tickets (E-Ticket).
• Hotel reservation (copy): Confirmed hotel reservation covering the entire duration of the stay, or recent proof of owning a house/flat in Switzerland.
• Original up-to-date Bank statement (required for non-Kuwaiti only): for the last three months.
• Important reminder:
• Must be printed on original letterhead of the issuing bank or stamped/attested by bank.
o Original Letter of your employer/sponsor duly stamped and signed, confirming your employment, position and salary.
o Residency permit/ID card (copy): The end of validity shall be at least 3 months after the intended return date.
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “travel insurance for schengen visa from kuwait”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.