Recipe Instant Pot Korean Beef Video
Recipe Instant Pot Korean Beef
Instant Pot Korean Beef
PRINT RECIPE: https://damndelicious.net/2018/02/21/instant-pot-korean-beef/print/
Instant Pot Korean Beef – The best and easiest Korean beef you will ever make in the pressure cooker. 10 min prep or less! And the meat comes out amazingly flavorful and melt-in-your-mouth tender!
1/2 cup beef broth
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, Sriracha, onion powder and white pepper.
2. Place chuck roast into a 6-qt Instant Pot®. Stir in beef broth mixture until well combined.
3. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 15 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water; set aside.
5. Select high sauté setting. Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “recipe instant pot korean beef”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.