Instant Pot Recipes Chicken Breast And Rice Video
Instant Pot Recipes Chicken Breast And Rice
Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe – EASY One Pot Meal
This is a super simple yet yummy chicken and brown rice recipe. It’s perfect for those of you who are new to the instant pot or simply want a quick and easy one pot meal! A big pus is how inexpensive this meal is too! (Written recipe directions below)
✨What more easy instant pot videos? Here’s my playlist!! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ71v0dJGs8-ebWsHSOptnETb_mc7Zl78
✨Thinking about getting an Instant Pot? Check it out here: https://amzn.to/2TfAMOM
Big shout out to iFoodReal, the source of this recipe. Check her blog post out for the original recipe and way more details on how to make this meal. https://ifoodreal.com/instant-pot-chicken-and-rice/
My modified Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe
1) Sauté 1 cup chopped onions and 1 garlic clove minced in instant pot until soft
2) turn off instant pot and add 1 tsp each of thyme, cumin, and oregano then mix.
3) Put 2 frozen chicken breast on top (about 1- 1.5lbs)
4) add 1 cup chopped carrots
5) add 1.5 cups rinsed brown rice
6)add 2 cups or 1 can of chicken broth
7) add 1 bay leaf
8) don’t stir!
9) shut lid- set valve to sealing, IP high pressure- manual- 22 mins
10) quick release
11) add frozen veggies of choice (1cup)
12) take out chicken and cut up
13) add chicken and stir gently. (Don’t over stir or it gets mushy)
This recipe fed 2 adults and 2 toddlers for dinner and lunch the following day. If you need more check the link above, the original recipe is pretty much doubled.
I use Amazon affiliate links. Shopping through these links cost you absolutely nothing but simply gives me a (very) small commission to keep my channel going. Thanks for watching and supporting my channel!
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “instant pot recipes chicken breast and rice”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.