Instant Pot Chicken Thigh Recipes Adobo Video
Instant Pot Chicken Thigh Recipes Adobo
Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo
I’m back with another recipe, this time Filipino Chicken Adobo cooked in the instant pot! This is a very simple, and quick recipe to make, it’s also one of my favorite things to eat.
Please leave any suggestions, comments below, and please like and subscribe to my videos!
1 Cup Vinegar
1 Cup Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon freshly cracked Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon dark Brown Sugar
2-3 whole Bay Leaves
4 Lbs Bone in Chicken Thighs
1. Take the instant pot, steel insert out, and add the Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Black Pepper and Brown Sugar inside. Mix til incorporated
2. Add Chicken thighs to marinade, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Remove plastic wrap, place instant pot insert into IP.
4. Put on lid secure to correct position, place pressure vent on sealing.
5. Press Manual function on IP and allow to cook for 25 minutes.
6 After 25 minutes, allow the pressure to release for 10 minutes then quick release immediately after y moving pressure seal to venting.
7. Open IP lid away from you to avoid getting burned by steam inside.
8. Taste and adjust seasonings. You can add more soy sauce if you like it salty, more vinegar if you like it sour, or more brown sugar if you like it sweet, i like a balance of all three of these.
9. At this point, it’s ready to serve, you can serve hot with rice
10. Optionally, you can choose to remove the chicken from the sauce. Using the Saute Function on the IP, you can boil the cooking liquid/marinade until it has reduced by half (about 15 minutes), doing this will concentrate the flavors and thicken the sauce. I do this, it’s not usually how adobo is made, but I like it.
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “instant pot chicken thigh recipes adobo”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.