Instant Pot Chicken Breast Mexican Recipes Video
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Mexican Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
In this episode, Pamela shows you how to make perfect back to school Instant Pot Chicken Tacos.
* 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs (I used 2 breasts and 3 thighs.)
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* ½ teaspoon ground chipotle powder
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon sea salt
* black pepper to taste
* ½ cup prepared tomato salsa (I used pico de gallo.) + more for serving
* suggested accompaniments: corn tortillas, guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce, cilantro-lime slaw
1. Place the chicken in the Instant Pot and sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, chipotle powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Add garlic and salsa and rub around to combine. Cover; Flip the valve to “seal”. Set on manual to 9 minutes.* Once it says “On”, which will indicate it is achieve pressure. When you see the number 9 again, it will be ready to cook for 9 minutes.
2. Once it’s ready, flip the valve over from “seal” to “venting”. After the instant pot has full vented, open the lid.
4. Either shred the chicken with 2 forks right in the slow cooker or transfer to a plate to shred. Moisten chicken with cooking juices and serve with desired tortillas/taco shells and toppings. You could even serve the chicken over rice with salsa and diced avocados.
*If you’re doubling this recipe you need to cook it on manual for 11-12 minutes.
**Leftovers are great in a quesadilla!
***Oven method: preheat oven to 350 degrees. In step 1, place all ingredients (except accompaniments) in a 5-quart Dutch oven or ovenproof pot with a tight-fitting lid. Add 2 cups water or chicken stock. Cover and bake until chicken is fork-tender, about 2 hours. Proceed with step 2.
For more of Pamela’s recipes and tips visit: https://pamelasalzman.com/
Purchase Pamela’s cookbook here: http://bit.ly/KitchenMatters
#InstantPot #ChickenTacos #Tacos #Chicken #Easy #HealthyRecipes #HealthyDinner #backtoschool
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “instant pot chicken breast mexican recipes”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.